User-agent: * Allow: / Lymphoma, Family, Food, and Diabetes: Home Alone

Friday, May 21, 2010

Home Alone

Eunice and Ann are going to Chicago tomorrow so Ann can interview for an internship, do a little sightseeing, and visit my brother and sister-in-law on the way. They are leaving me home with Dallas which means they are leaving me home alone. I may be able to lure him in for a steak dinner and if that seems like a theme - it is. He'll do almost anything for meat.

I've been grilling a fair amount of food which fits well with a low-tyramine diet. I haven't been adding grilling recipes because it's not like you need help figuring out how to grill something. But maybe you do. I saw a newspaper article on grilled chicken 101 and thought I'd share my grilling preferences with you. As they said in the article, chicken abuse is a sure sign of summer and it's time to end the violence.

I put together some tips for grilling based on what I do and some things in the article. I'll post the tips in with the recipes under Main Dishes so you can read/print it if you want to.

Eat Good Food, Be Kind, Tell the Truth
Click below for the collection of recipes or for an easy to print copy of a single recipe.

Collection of Recipes

Tips for Grilling

No comments: