User-agent: * Allow: / Lymphoma, Family, Food, and Diabetes: Mexico is Done

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mexico is Done

I forgot to mention the map of the US that I am finishing also includes Mexico and Canada. Mexico is done and has been done since the end of July. I am on track to finish the map by the end of September. Currently I am working on the Hawaiian Islands. Remember the map is from 1961 and Hawaii had not been a state too long and is referred to as the Hawaiian Islands. I considered shortening it to Hawaii but thought that went counter to the age of the canvas. So I’ll stitch in the Hawaiian Islands thing which will take some additional time. Once I am done with that it’s off to the Gulf of Mexico and finishing the border that surrounds the map.

The map and my 6th cycle should be completed about the same time – mid to late-September.

Eat Good Food, Be Kind, Tell the Truth
Click below for the collection of recipes or for an easy to print copy of a single recipe.

Collection of Recipes

Thai-Style Chicken Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing

The Friday Update: Just the Facts

No comments: