User-agent: * Allow: / Lymphoma, Family, Food, and Diabetes: Improving Your Golf Game

Friday, July 9, 2010

Improving Your Golf Game

John invited me to play golf last night. I was a little hesitant but was feeling pretty good and decided to give it a shot so to speak. Walked nine holes, carried my bag, didn’t get overly tired, and actually played OK. I think I hit every fairway on my drives. I had three birdie putts, missed them all, but my short game stinks and there isn’t anything new there. I only hit three really bad shots. A port may be the answer to the duck hook.

Eat Good Food, Be Kind, Tell the Truth
Click below for the collection of recipes or for an easy to print copy of a single recipe.

Collection of Recipes

Sauteed Kale with an Egg and Salsa: We joined a CSA and have been getting some kale in our box. Apparently it is considered one of the top cancer preventing foods available to us. This is a suggested recipe.

The Friday Update: Just the Facts

No comments: