User-agent: * Allow: / Lymphoma, Family, Food, and Diabetes: Driver’s License

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Driver’s License

I had to renew my Driver’s License. This is not the best thing to do during chemo. It arrived and the picture is very flattering. I’ll have to keep my hair short for the next 3 years to get through airport security. My hair did not fall out. It is patchy and looks a little funny as it starts to grow out but the personal groomer has worked like a charm. I can cut my hair in 5 minutes or less each Sunday. I’m a donor, have a living will, and lied about my weight so I am feeling well and optimistic about the future.

Eat Good Food, Be Kind, Tell the Truth
Click below for the collection of recipes or for an easy to print copy of a single recipe.

Collection of Recipes

Beef Brisket and Baked Potato Coupé: Attitude is what makes this work.

The Friday Update: Just the Facts

No comments: