User-agent: * Allow: / Lymphoma, Family, Food, and Diabetes: 500 Yards

Thursday, September 16, 2010

500 Yards

I’m feeling well and happy to have the treatments for the last cycle over. I started to swim again although I haven’t been as consistent as I would like. I used to swim 4000 yards a day. That’s a little over 2 miles. I had frozen shoulders and quit swimming about 5 years ago. It took close to 3 years for my shoulders to loosen up and feel pain free again. I went to the pool to swim a while ago and couldn’t complete 500 yards without stopping. I’m happy to say I am able to do that now. I will gradually add 100 yards every week until I get up to 1,800 to 2,000 yards.

The swimming helps me feel better physically and mentally. I should have started doing this early in the chemo regimen. It’s easy to stay in shape. It’s hard to get in shape.

Eat Good Food, Be Kind, Tell the Truth
Click below for the collection of recipes or for an easy to print copy of a single recipe.

Collection of Recipes

Stuffed Trout

The Friday Update: Just the Facts

No comments: